- Centennial Hall Convention Center
- Eaglecrest Ski Area
- Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve
- Historic Downtown Juneau
- Juneau International Airport (JNU)
- Juneau's Perseverance Theatre
- Macaulay Salmon Hatchery
- Marine Park
- Mendenhall Glacier
- Mount Roberts Tramway
- Seadrome Marina
- Shrine of St. Therese
How To Get Here
Things to do in Juneau
Four Points by Sheraton Juneau is conveniently located just minutes from the area's most popular things to do. Easily explore Historic Downtown Juneau, Mount Roberts Tramway, and more during your next stay.
Explore our list of the top things to do in Juneau:
- Mount Roberts Tramway - Travel 1,800 feet above Juneau and take in breathtaking views of the Chilkat Mountains, the Gastineau Channel, Douglas Island, and more.
- Mendenhall Glacier - Hike through the Mendenhall Valley and discover this 13.6-mile long glacier.
- Eaglecrest Ski Area - One of the area's best ski and snowboarding area's, conveniently located on Douglas Island.
- Juneau’s Perseverance Theatre - Alaska's only professional theatre showcasing Alaskan culture and history.
- Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve - Hike, boat, or tour through this mountainous national park. Plus, keep your eye out for a variety of land and sea creatures.
- Juneau Fishing - There are a variety of deep sea and sport fishing charters near our hotel.
- Macaulay Salmon Hatchery - Learn about the life cycle of Pacific salmon species at this interactive salmon hatchery.
- Marine Park - Kick back and relax at this urban park located on the waterfront in downtown Juneau.
- Historic Downtown Juneau - Shop, eat, and explore the historic downtown district of Alaska's capital city.
- Shrine of St. Thérèse - A historic shrine dedicated to St. Thérèse of Lisieux, the patron saint of Alaska, missionaries, and the Diocese of Juneau is located 22 miles north of downtown Juneau.