Things to do in Juneau
Stay close to the action at Four Points, conveniently located just minutes from the most popular things to do in Juneau like fishing and whale watching. Juneau is the only city in the U.S. with a glacier within its city limits. Easily explore the historic downtown area, Mount Roberts Tramway, and more during your next stay.
- Mount Roberts Tramway (0.5 miles) - Travel 1,800 feet above Juneau and take in breathtaking views of the Chilkat Mountains, the Gastineau Channel, Douglas Island, and more.
- Mendenhall Glacier (12.3 miles) - Our hotel is one of the closest to this breathtaking natural landscape. Hike through the Mendenhall Valley and discover this 13.6-mile long glacier. Juneau is the only city in the U.S. with a glacier within its city limits.
- Eaglecrest Ski Area (12.1 miles) - One of the area's best ski and snowboarding area's, conveniently located on Douglas Island.
- Juneau’s Perseverance Theatre (3.0 miles) - Alaska's only professional theatre showcasing Alaskan culture and history.
- Juneau Fishing - There are a variety of deep sea and sport fishing charters near our hotel.
- Macaulay Salmon Hatchery (3.6 miles) - Learn about the life cycle of Pacific salmon species at this interactive salmon hatchery.
- Marine Park (0.2 miles) - Kick back and relax at this urban park located on the waterfront in downtown Juneau.
- Historic Downtown Juneau (1.1 miles) - Shop, eat, and explore the historic downtown district of Alaska's capital city.
- Shrine of St. Thérèse (21.7 miles) - A historic shrine dedicated to St. Thérèse of Lisieux, the patron saint of Alaska, missionaries, and the Diocese of Juneau is located 22 miles north of downtown Juneau.
Keli's Concierge Service
Take advantage of Keli's Concierge service, available on-site during the summer months. Plan the Alaskan adventure of a lifetime with the help of Keli's team of local experts. Customize your tour experience with everything from whale watching, to dogsledding, ice cave hiking, and even bear viewing.
On-site Availability | May 10 - September 18 | 10 AM - 5 PM, Daily
For reservations or questions, feel free to call the front desk for connection, or contact Keli's directly at 727-418-6975 or email@example.com. Off season assistance is available by phone from 8 AM to 7 PM, daily.
- Centennial Hall Convention Center
- Eaglecrest Ski Area
- Historic Downtown Juneau
- Juneau International Airport (JNU)
- Juneau's Perseverance Theatre
- Macaulay Salmon Hatchery
- Marine Park
- Mendenhall Glacier
- Mount Roberts Tramway
- Seadrome Marina
- Shrine of St. Therese